Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility: How To Get A Personal Loan From Axis Bank.
Axis bank personal loan
Axis bank personal loan eligibility: axis personal loan is a loan opportunity that is suitable for struggling people to maintain their financial stability, so here we can go through the facilities given by axis finance personal loan.
Most people in India are financially dependent on their family, friends or relatives. This puts them in an uncomfortable position when they need money to fulfill their dreams or urgent expenses. A personal loan is used by many people to get rid of this problem and it gives freedom with its flexible payment option.
If you are in the market for a personal loan, then here is an interesting offer that can help you avail one without much hassle. Axis Bank has come up with an exclusive personal loan offer for its customers. The bank offers loans at competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options to make sure that the loan suits your needs.
axis bank loan apply
- Interest Rate on Axis Bank personal loan ranges from 10.49% to 16.75%.
- Lowest EMI per lakh works out to be ₹ 2,149 .
- Loans are available for salaried ,government, private sector, MNCs and self-employed professionals such as doctors within the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- Loan amount can range from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 25 Lakh
- Axis Bank Personal Loan can be availed for a period of 12 months and can go up to 60 months.
- Processing Fees charged by Axis Bank on personal loan is Rs.4,999
- Axis Bank allows personal loan foreclosure and part prepayment after 1 months with charges of 1-12 EMI-5%, 13-24 EMI-4%, 25-36 EMI-3% & Above 36 EMI-2%.
- Loan for Salaried Individuals
- Personal Loan for Home Renovation
- Holiday Loan
Required document for Axis bank personal loan
- Filled up loan application form or an online form.
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Identity Proof – One of the following: Driving License, PAN, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card
- Residential Address Proof – Registered Rent Agreement, Passport, Leave and License, Utility Bill of last three months
- Income Documents – Copy of Form 16 of last 2 years, 3 month pay slip, 3 months bank statement showing salary credit and any EMI debit.
How to apply for axis bank loans
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank Or contact your nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Now, fill personal, professional and financial details as required by the lender and submit the form.
- After Axis Bank will check your eligibility and provide you with information about the eligible amount you can avail.
- Then submit the essential documents which can also be uploaded online.
- At last documents will be processed by Axis Bank, and on successful approval of the loan, the funds will be disbursed to your Axis Bank account immediately.
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate||10.84% to 17.1%|
Generally, axis bank loans decisions on a loan are taken within 15 days, Axis Bank instant loan can be 7 to 9 days.
For more details: https://www.axisbank.com/
How to get an Axis Bank Personal Loan in minutes
Getting a personal loan is easier than you think. The biggest hurdle in getting a personal loan has always been the need for collateral. However, Axis Bank has made it easy to get a personal loan without collateral. The process is simple and can be completed online in minutes. Follow our step-by-step guide to apply for an Axis Bank Personal Loan at home!
For those who are looking to apply for a personal loan from Axis Bank, there are many factors that you need to pay attention to. You can choose from a range of loan options. If you want an Axis Bank Personal Loan in less than four minutes.
Can I open zero balance account in Axis Bank?
Opening an account with a bank is a simple process. In order to open zero balance account in Axis Bank, you have to visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank and fill up the required forms.