Indusind bank loan details-interest rates start at 11% p.a.
Indusind bank loan details – Personal loans from IndusInd Bank are available at competitive interest rates and can be utilized for a range of purposes.
Amount of loan: up to Rs.25 lakh
Interest rates start at 11% p.a.
Processing fees range from 1% to 3% of the loan amount.
Quick approval and disbursement of funds
IndusInd personal loan features
Loans with varying terms are available.
With IndusInd Bank, you can get a personal loan with minimal physical documents, quick loan processing, and quick disbursement of the loan amount to your bank account.
For loan-related processes, make use of a doorstep service.
Interest rates that are competitive
No guarantors or collateral are required.
To get rid of high-interest debt, use the ‘Balance Transfer Option.’
ECS from any bank or IndusInd Bank account debit is two flexible payment options.
To apply for a personal loan with IndusInd Bank, you’ll need the following documents.
- A completed application form with a photograph is required.
- Photocopies of your passport, voter ID card, and driver’s licence
- Bank statement from the last three months/bank passbook from the previous six months
- For salaried applicants, the following documentation is required:
The most recent payslip
Documentation for self-employed applicants: current dated salary certificate with the most recent Form 16 6.
The most recent bank statement is the most current ITR or Form 16
What are the requirements for an IndusInd personal loan?
Salaried, Self-employed professional and Self-Employed individual are the three types of borrowers defined by IndusInd.
For paid workers
Chartered accountants, doctors, select private and public sector personnel, PSU and central government officials, and government state and local body employees are all classified as salaried employees by IndusInd Bank.
- Employees between the ages of 21 and 60 are eligible for this benefit.
- Net income should not be less than Rs 25,000 per month.
- 2 years of overall experience is required, as well as 1 year of experience in the current company.
- People seeking rental housing must have lived in their current residence for at least one year.
For professionals working for self
Architects, self-employed doctors and CAs, engineers, corporate secretaries, and MBA consultants are all self-employed professionals, according to IndusInd.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 25 and 65.
- More than Rs 4.8 lakhs in net annual income is expected.
- After graduation, you must have a minimum of four years of experience.
Individuals who are self-employed
Partners, directors, and sole proprietors in service, trading, or manufacturing firms are considered self-employed.
- The applicant’s age should be between 25 and 65 years old.
- Net income of at least Rs 4.8 lakhs.
- After obtaining the required qualification, you must have at least 5 years of experience.
charges and fees
Charges for Advance Payment
Salaried: 4% of the outstanding principle after 12 EMIs have been repaid. Self-employed: 4% of the outstanding principle after 6 EMIs have been paid
Dishonorable Payment Charges Rs.450/- plus tax
Loan for personal use Per occurrence, there is a duplicate statement charge of Rs.250/- + taxes.
Charges for swapping cheques, ECS, and SIs are Rs.500 plus taxes per event.
Per event, a duplicate No Dues Certificate costs Rs.250 + taxes.
Charge of Rs.250/- + taxes per event for a duplicate amortization schedule
Charges for rescheduling or rebooking a loan are Rs.1000 plus taxes per event.
Charges for loan cancellation are Rs.1000 plus taxes per incident.
Photocopies of agreements and documents are charged at a rate of Rs.250/- + taxes per event.
|Penal Charge||Rs.150/- plus taxes, Per EMI delay beyond 5 days|
|Legal Charges||As per Actuals|
|Stamp Duty||As per State Laws|
|CIBIL Report||Rs.50/- per instance per set + Taxes as applicable|