Interest Rates On Tata Capital Personal Loan: Everything You Need To Know.
Interest Rates On Tata Capital Personal Loan
Interest Rates On Tata Capital Personal Loan: Ever wondered how you can avail the best personal loan for your requirements? If yes, then Tata Capital Personal Loan is one of the most beneficial options in the finance sector. This trusted financial institution has been serving thousands of people with their loans and other financial services.
As far as credit scores are concerned, if yours is below 720, then it will be extremely difficult for you to get a loan from any bank or lending agency.
The Tata Capital Personal Loan is a personal loan offered by Tata Capital. This loan is specifically designed to help you meet your short-term and long-term financial needs, such as paying education fees or buying a car or home.
Tata capital personal loan interest rate: We can say that Tata Capital personal loans are always unique and flexible. They offer very quick and easy finance at competitive interest rates.
- Interest Rate on Tata Capital personal loan ranges from 10.49% to 17.99%.
- Lowest EMI per lakh works out to be ₹ 1,877.
- Tata Capital personal loan are available for salaried ,government, private sector, MNCs and self-employed professionals such as doctors within the age group of 21 to 58 years.
- Loan amount can range from ₹ 75,000 to ₹ 25 Lakh
- Tata Capital Personal Loan can be availed for a period of 12 to 72 months.
- Processing Fees is Upto 2.50% of Loan Amount
- Tata Capital includes personal loan foreclosure and part prepayment after 6 months with charges of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000.
- Tata Capital also has various other post loan disbursement charges including
- Cheque Bounce Charges – ₹ 450 + GST
- Loan Cancellation Charges – Nil
- Additional Repayment Charges – ₹ 550 + GST
- Other Charges – ₹ 550 + GS
Different schemes of Tata capital personal loan
- Shubharambh Loans : Shubharaham Personal Loan to meet all types of financial emergencies
- Travel Loan : offers travel loan for a loan amount ranging from Rs. 75000 to Rs. 25 Lakhs
How to get a loan from Tata capital
- Employer Category
- Relationship with the Bank
- Credit score
Tata Capital Personal Loan Documents
- Filled up loan application form or an online form.
- 2 Passport Size Photo
- Identity Proof – One of the following: Driving License, PAN, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card
- Residential Address Proof – Registered Rent Agreement, Passport, Leave and License, Utility Bill of last three months
- Income Documents – Copy of Form 16 of last 2 years, 3 month pay slip, 3 months bank statement showing salary credit and any EMI debit
You can avail of Tata capital loan online or visit the nearest branch
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||10.91% to 18.41%|
Normally after applying to Tata capital personal loan, it will take nearly 15 days for the disbursement, instant loan will take 4 days only.
For more details check out official website : https://www.tatacapital.com/
What is the minimum salary for Tata Capital personal loan?
There are different minimum salaries for Tata Capital personal loan. The applicant must have a regular source of income to qualify for the loan. He or she should be a salaried person and his annual salary should not be less than Rs 40,000 per month.The minimum age required to avail the loan is between 18-55 Years.
Is it easy to get loan from Tata Capital?
Tata Capital is one of the leading NBFCs in India. The company offers different types of financial services to its customers. Tata Capital also provides loans on various other factors like income tax returns, salaries, property values etc. The loan amount varies from customer to customer. So, if you want to get a loan then contact them immediately and get an instant approval without any hassle.
If you are thinking of taking a loan, Tata Capital is here to help you. I have applied for a personal loan with Tata Capital and it was very easy to get the money. The process was simple and I am happy that I got my loan approved in no time.