LightStream Personal Loans is a leading online lending platform, where you can get fast cash. The company offers personal loans with great terms and low-interest rates.
What is a lightstream loan?
Lightstream is an online lender. LightStream Personal Loans offers fixed-rate personal loans ranging from $5,000 to $100,000.You also may qualify for an autopay discount of 0.5 percentage points.
LightStream Personal Loans
LightStream Personal Loans-LightStream is based in San Diego, but it lends to borrowers across the United States.
The LightStream app makes it easy to stay updated on your account and manage your loan on the go. You can:
– Apply for a new loan
– Make payments
– Monitor account balances
– Update your address and profile
– Manage banking information
– And much more to come!
It’s an easy way to put your account information at your fingertips
LightStream Personal Loans is the national online consumer lending division of SunTrust Bank, which recently became Trust after merging with BB&T. LightStream’s online personal loans can be as large as $100,000 and used for nearly any reason. Personal loans are available to borrowers with good to excellent credit in all 50 states.
Best Features-LightStream Personal Loans
- More than 30 different loan uses are available.
- Loans of up to $100,000 are available.
- LightStream has no origination, prepayment or late fees.
- Vehicle loans and refinancing: New, used and classic cars, motorcycles, lease buyout, refinancing and private purchase
- Home improvement loans, including: Basement remodel, hot tub, kitchen remodel, landscaping, solar power and swimming pool
- Recreation loans: Boat loans, refinancing and repair; destination club; RV purchase and refinancing; and timeshares
- Family life: Adoption, dental, in vitro fertilization and fertility treatment, medical, pre-K through 12th grade education, and weddings
- Other options: Aircraft, debt consolidation, horses, horse trailers, jewelry, land and tiny homes
LightStream personal loan application process, go to the bank’s homepage and click “apply.” Then you’ll need to select things like the primary purpose of your loan, the requested loan amount, and the requested loan term. At this point, you’ll be able to see the APR range for the type of loan you’re applying for.
Next, you’ll enter your personal, employment, and security information before you submit your application. LightStream will check your credit and evaluate your debt-to-income ratio. If your loan is approved, LightStream will respond with a final loan agreement for you to sign.
Once you sign the loan agreement, you’ll need to provide funding preferences and banking information so the loan funds can be transferred to you. This can happen as soon as the same day you apply for the loan, provided you get the process started early enough in the day. In any event, you’ll get the funds promptly. The funds must be transferred into your account within 30 days (90 days for home improvement loans) or you’ll need to apply again.
Qualify for a LightStream Loan
- Several years of credit history with a variety of account types and good payment history
- Demonstration of savings ability with liquid assets, real estate down payments and retirement savings
- Enough consistent income to pay current debts and a new LightStream loan
There isn’t a minimum credit score required to get a personal loan from LightStream.
The LightStream loan process is completely online. That includes the application, closing, and account management