Manappuram Gold Loan Rate: Top 10 Reasons Why This Is The Best Time To Take
Manappuram gold loan rate: gold loan has become more popular and reliable nowadays, too many companies are available in the market which provides gold loans.in this structure, Manappram gold loan is one of the important companies which can provide gold loans at reasonable rates.
Manappuram gold loan also provides gold loans online.
Manappuram Finance is a leading NBFC in Kerala with its headquarters located at Kozhikode District. The company was founded in the year 1981 and has been promoted by Manappuram Group. It has around 122 branches spread across South India with over 100,000 customers rendering services every day.
If you are looking for a gold loan, Manappuram Finance has come up with an exciting offer for its customers. This is the best personal loan plan that offers maximum benefits to the customer. The eligibility criterion is more simplified and easy to understand.
The major benefit of this scheme is that it does not affect your credit history negatively. The gold loan also offers two options based on your requirement- either you can take gold as collateral security or cash against pledge of gold ornaments.
Proceedure for Manappuram gold loan online
- Safelock your Gold ornaments at your nearest Manappuram Finance branch
- Register for Online Gold Loan Service and link your savings bank account
- Get the loan amount credited to your bank account anytime using our mobile app or website
Features of online Manappuram gold loan
- Access gold loan from anywhere, anytime
- Free insurance cover for your gold
- Easy documentation, instant approval, convenient 24X7 online repayment
- Hassle-free, paper-less transaction from your mobile device
- Free safe custody for your valuable gold
- No hidden charges, fully transparent
What you get through Manappuram gold loan
- Loans up to Rs.1.5 crore
- Pay interest only for the exact number of days
- 100% safety and security for your gold jewellery
- Enjoy anytime liquidity
Manappuram gold loan also maintained through the app
The Manappuram OGL app lets you avail of a gold loan anytime, anywhere, even from the comfort of your home. Now you can pay interest, check account statements, or locate the nearest Manappuram Finance branch conveniently with this easy-to-use mobile app.
there are too many options available in Maanappuram gold loan, we can discuss a few things here
Get a loan against your gold, in minutes!
- Draw instant Cash by pledging your Gold Ornaments and Jewellery.
- Higher loan amounts, depending on purity, net weight of the gold.
- Choose from a range of schemes; there’s one just right for your needs.
Procedure for gold loan
Procedures included in the application for a gold loan are very simple. You have to first approach a lender, the lender will value your gold and calculate the maximum amount you can borrow. You will be required to fill a loan application for this and submit necessary documents such as copies of ID proofs and valid address proof. Once the value is calculated the money is instantly disbursed and you can use it for your intended purpose immediately.
Manappuram gold loan rate AS PER 18TH AUG 2021
|Gold||Manappuram Gold Loan|
|Gold Loan per gram||₹ 3,124 depending on the purity of gold|
|Age of Borrower||18 years (Eligibility for loan)|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 10 Lakh|
|An applicant should be an Indian resident.|
|Must have gold jewelry of 18 carats to 22 carats.|
Check whether you are eligible for gold loan
- Go to the Manappuram website.
- Now go to Manappuram gold loan.
- Use gold loan eligibility calculator to check eligibility.
- Fill the required details
So for more details check the official website: www.manappuram.com
Can I sell my gold to manappuram?
The question of whether or not you can sell your gold to Manappuram is a very common one. It is true that they do buy gold from their customers. However, this has a lot of conditions attached to it. The first thing that you need to understand about these kinds of purchases is that there are no guarantees in terms of the price because the price at which they will buy your gold depends on the current market value for gold and other relevant factors such as the size etc.