SNAPIT LOAN APP
Snapit loan – Online Personal Loan for Indian users Snapit loan is a personal loan app for Indian users. We create a new way for you to get personal loans. Snapit loan is a mobile financial technology platform, committed to providing users personal lending services.
Loan Amount: from Rs 1,000 up to rs.10000, apply online
Low-interest rates: Annualized rates, up to 35% and as low as 20%
Processing Fee: up to 20% and as low as 5%
GST: 18% of Processing Fee
Deadlines: 91 days (shortest, including renewal period) – 120 days (longest, including renewal period)
• For example, for a loan processed with principal amount of Rs 1,000 payable in 91 days, you will have to pay interest only Rs 51 and processing fee of Rs 118 (including 18% GST of processing fee(10%), which is Rs 18), the total amount due would be Rs 1,169.
Why snapit loan ?
1. Snapit loan aims to personal pure online loan with 7 * 24 service
2. Snapit loan service is available across all India
3. It is very simple to apply loan, just using your mobile phone and digital profile
4. Regular customers with good credit could have higher limit and lower interest and fee
1，100% online loan application process.
2，Simple & smart process
3，Affordable and low interest rates loan.
4，Loan application is secure and confidential.
By using Snapit loan, you can get extra money and early salary. You can get your personal loan anytime.
How to apply?
– Install Snapit loan APP and login with your phone number.
– Submit your information online, choose the loan term you want and submit your loan application. (Your information will only be used for loan review.)
– Approved. The money will be transferred to your bank account directly.
– Repay on time to raise your credit amount!
-Source of a monthly income.
-EXCELLENT WEEKEND TECHNOLOGY
Address: Bhandup, Gadhav Naka, Panchsheel Nagar, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078, India
Business Registration Certificate No :72900DL2020PTC361636
Customer Service Email: SnapitSnap12@gmail.com
Customer Service Hotline: 9392181587
- free mortgage calculator
- Loan Comparison
- mortgage calculator
- A Guide On How To Get A finbooster Credit Card From YES BANK 2021.
- How to fill SBI xpress credit loan application form-eligiblity and interest rate 2021