HDFC Multi Cap Fund
The multi-cap fund will be benchmarked against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which has 50 percent weight to large-caps, and 25 percent each to mid and small-caps. Investors looking for a blended portfolio are better suited to invest in multi-cap funds.
To fill the shortfall in this product area, mutual funds have been creating multicap schemes. Last year, SEBI changed the requirements for multi-cap funds. Multi-cap funds must invest 25% of their assets in mid-cap, small-cap, and large-cap equities, according to SEBI regulations. The remaining 25% may be invested at the discretion of the fund manager.
The multi-cap fund will be measured against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which gives large-caps 50% of the weight and mid- and small-caps 25% each. Multi-cap funds are better suited to investors seeking a diversified portfolio.
HDFC Asset Management Company has introduced the HDFC Multi Cap Fund’s New Fund Offer. The programme will invest a minimum of 25% of its total assets in large, mid, and small cap companies, with the remaining 25% allocated based on the fund manager’s market view.
The stock selection process for the HDFC Multi Cap Fund will be a mix of top down and bottom up. The scheme will invest 60 percent to 75 percent of its total assets in large and mid-cap stocks, according to its present investment strategy. It would also invest 25 percent to 40 percent of its total assets in small-cap stocks. The fund will invest without regard to style, with the goal of capturing opportunities in growth, value, and turnaround businesses.
- Business Loan (2)
- Credit Card (8)
- Gold Loan (1)
- Home Loan (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Lifestyle (2)
- Loans (21)
- MUTUAL FUND (2)
- Personal Loan (20)
- free mortgage calculatorfree mortgage calculator Free Mortgage Calculators
- Loan ComparisonLoan Comparison Loan Comparison– a quick method of comparing loans from banks and other lenders. sets the amount and term using sliders, then displays the number of compatible banks.
- mortgage calculatormortgage calculator
- A Guide On How To Get A finbooster Credit Card From YES BANK 2021.Finbooster Credit Card The FinBooster Credit Card is India’s first of its kind, and it’s also the most beneficial credit card. It assists you in developing healthy credit behavior by providing you with frequent credit fitness reports that provide you with information about your financial health. If you want to raise your credit score while …
- How to fill SBI xpress credit loan application form-eligiblity and interest rate 2021SBI xpress credit loan SBI Xpress Credit loan is a sort of personal loan offered to salaried individuals by State Bank of India (SBI). This unsecured loan has a low documentation requirement and a speedy disbursement. Personal loans from SBI Xpress Credit loan can be utilised for a variety of purposes, including debt reduction, vacations, …