HDFC Multi Cap Fund
The multi-cap fund will be benchmarked against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which has 50 percent weight to large-caps, and 25 percent each to mid and small-caps. Investors looking for a blended portfolio are better suited to invest in multi-cap funds.
To fill the shortfall in this product area, mutual funds have been creating multicap schemes. Last year, SEBI changed the requirements for multi-cap funds. Multi-cap funds must invest 25% of their assets in mid-cap, small-cap, and large-cap equities, according to SEBI regulations. The remaining 25% may be invested at the discretion of the fund manager.
The multi-cap fund will be measured against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which gives large-caps 50% of the weight and mid- and small-caps 25% each. Multi-cap funds are better suited to investors seeking a diversified portfolio.
HDFC Asset Management Company has introduced the HDFC Multi Cap Fund’s New Fund Offer. The programme will invest a minimum of 25% of its total assets in large, mid, and small cap companies, with the remaining 25% allocated based on the fund manager’s market view.
The stock selection process for the HDFC Multi Cap Fund will be a mix of top down and bottom up. The scheme will invest 60 percent to 75 percent of its total assets in large and mid-cap stocks, according to its present investment strategy. It would also invest 25 percent to 40 percent of its total assets in small-cap stocks. The fund will invest without regard to style, with the goal of capturing opportunities in growth, value, and turnaround businesses.
Gopal Agrawal, who has nearly 19 years of experience in fund management and equity analysis, will oversee the scheme. “We’ve noticed that different market capitalization sectors perform differently at different times. HDFC Multi Cap Fund is a one-stop shop for investors searching for diversified market cap exposure in a disciplined manner through a single fund to obtain higher risk-adjusted returns.
- Business Loan (2)
- Credit Card (8)
- Gold Loan (1)
- Home Loan (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Lifestyle (2)
- Loans (18)
- MUTUAL FUND (2)
- Personal Loan (20)
- A Guide On How To Get A finbooster Credit Card From YES BANK 2021.Table of Contents Finbooster Credit CardThe Finbooster Credit Card HighlightsFinbooster Credit Card Features and BenefitsFees and Charges of the FinBooster Finbooster Credit Card The FinBooster Credit Card is India’s first of its kind, and it’s also the most beneficial credit card. It assists you in developing healthy credit behavior by providing you with frequent credit …
- How to fill SBI xpress credit loan application form-eligiblity and interest rate 2021Table of Contents SBI xpress credit loanSBI Xpress Credit Loan Benefits SBI Xpress Credit Interest RateCriteria for Eligibility Documents required for SBI Xpress Credit Loan Fees and Other Charges for SBI Xpress Credit Loan SBI Customer Care SBI xpress credit loan SBI Xpress Credit loan is a sort of personal loan offered to salaried individuals …
- Top Mutual Funds For The Long-Term Investor: HDFC Multi Cap FundTable of Contents HDFC Multi Cap Fund HDFC Multi Cap Fund The multi-cap fund will be benchmarked against the NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 Index, which has 50 percent weight to large-caps, and 25 percent each to mid and small-caps. Investors looking for a blended portfolio are better suited to invest in multi-cap funds. To fill …
- Buy health insurance for children-important points to be notedTable of Contents Buy health insurance Buy health insurance Buy health insurance -Parents are continually concerned about their children’s well-being and safety until they are capable of making their own decisions. Purchasing proper health insurance for children might assist in keeping them healthy. It can also be an important part of children’s financial planning. Purchasing …
- PNB housing finance-PNB housing loan interest rate 2021Table of Contents PNB housing finance PNB housing Loan Details PNB housing finance PNB housing finance – Depending on the sort of work and credit score, PNB Housing Finance offers house loans with interest rates starting at 7.20 percent per annum. Loans of up to 90% of the property’s cost can be obtained for a …